Category:Ontario Water Resources Act
From Eco Issues
(Redirected from Ontario Water Resources Act)
From the legislation:
- The purpose of this Act is to provide for the conservation, protection and management of Ontario’s waters and for their efficient and sustainable use, in order to promote Ontario’s long-term environmental, social and economic well-being.
The text of the legislation can be found here.
Past ECO reporting on the Ontario Water Resources Act is listed below.
Pages in category "Ontario Water Resources Act"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Water Pollution at Ashbridges Bay
- Water Pollution: Leachate, Sewage and Stormwater
- Water Taking and Transfer Regulation under the OWRA
- Water Taking Charges for Industrial and Commercial Water Users under the OWRA
- Water-Taking Charge Does Not Recover Government Costs
- Water-Taking: Leave Something for the Fish
- Wells Regulation 903, R.R.O. 1990 Amendments
- Wells Regulation Update 2006